I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at-home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science – Knoxville College
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Howard University College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Howard University College of Dentistry
By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide them with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Lincoln Dental Society
- Chi Delta MU Dental Fraternity
- Past President, Kenwood/Hyde Park branch of the Chicago Dental Society
Commitment to Community
I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you.